For many years, we have worked on a huge variety of shipping work, encompassing both cargo and passenger shipping sectors.
We advise our clients on:
• Charterparty issues
• Shipbuilding and repairs
• Cargo claims
• Crew claims
• Ship Sale and Purchase matters
• Crewing and management agreements
• Ticketing conditions
• Athens Convention issues
• Third party ship management issues
• Bills of lading and other carriage contracts
• Ship financing
• Yachts and marine insurance matters
We handle a broad spectrum of corporate work and have extensive experience advising clients on both single and multi-jurisdiction transactions.
Our practice covers:
• Company Formations
• Structure analysis
• Joint ventures
• Mergers and acquisitions and demergers
• Acquisitions and disposals of shares
• Partnership and shareholder agreements
• Acquisitions and disposal of business assets
• Corporate re-structuring
• Stock exchange/public listings
We offer clear advice and strong commitment to enable an efficient and secure real estate transaction.
We handle all types of Cyprus real estate matters including:
• Buying and selling of Cyprus real estate
• Real Estate construction
• Cypriot commercial leases
• Landlord and Tenant issues
• Planning disputes
• Compulsory purchase orders
• Residential developments
• Estate management
• Commercial developments
• Title deed disputes
• Property auctions
• Real estate securitisation
• Property litigation and enforcement
Travel and Leisure
Our clients in the demanding tourism industry trust us to deliver quick, practical and pro-active advice.
We have extensive experience advising several operators in Cyprus including one of the largest cruise and hotel businesses in Greece and Cyprus on all aspects of their operations.
We advise on:
• Management Agreements and leases
• Tour operator Agreements
• Terms and Conditions of Booking
• Package Travel Regulations issues
• Denied Boarding Regulations
• Industry Codes of Conduct
• Trading Standards Investigations
• Customer Complaints, Third Party Contracts
• Construction, Development and Franchising
Company and Commercial
We identify and handle legal risk for our clients so that they can focus their energies on the development of their businesses.
We offer expertise to both start-ups and established businesses on an array of commercial law matters which include the following:
• Commercial contracts/service level agreements
• Joint ventures and collaboration agreements
• Intellectual property
• IT and ecommerce
• Licensing and charities
We understand that dealing in the administration of an estate after the passing of a loved one is difficult to approach.
Our clients have relied on us to make this as painless as possible. We’re efficient and approachable and we will ensure that you are updated every step of the way.
Our work includes the following:
• Identifying, valuing and realising assets
• Applying for a grant of probate,
• Seeking the necessary tax clearances,
• Distribution of assets
Wills and Estate Planning
We provide our clients with a highly personalised and patient service so that they are certain that the estate planning decisions they make are the right ones.
We will provide you with advice catered to your specific personal wishes and personal circumstances.
Our experience focuses on drafting all types of wills including husband and wife wills, mirror wills to more complex estate planning involving extended families and step-families.
We can advise you upon the creation of trusts to avoid the undesired results of the “forced heirship rules" and the use of trusts within wills to suit your own personal situation.
We know that family law issues can be difficult and we will support you in order to obtain the best possible outcome during a difficult time.
We will always offer you honest and reliable advice and we have many expatriate and Cypriot clients who trust us with their family law matters.
We offer advice on co-habitation, separation, divorce, civil partnerships, adoption, child access, complex financial issues, inheritance disputes, injunctions and emergency relief, pre-nuptial agreements and asset protection.